CARSTENSZ HELICOPTER EXPEDITION 2020 (START ON 27th FEBRUARY 2020 at BALI, Flight To Papua on 28thFEBRUARY 2020)
Duration: 07 Days / 06 Nights up to 14 Days (Including 07 RESERVE DAY To Anticipate Weather Delays)
FEBRUARY 27th 2020 HELICOPTER JOINING Expedition from Timika:
01 – 02 Persons= USD 10,350 / Person Nett
03 – 06 Persons= USD 10,100 / Person Nett
07 – 09 Persons= USD 10,000 / Person Nett *** Expedition Directly FIXED TO DEPARTURE
*** BASE ON JOINING EXPEDITION (OPEN FOR EVERY CLIMBERS), Expedition is FIXED TO DEPARTURE (Get Minimum Required Climbers).
*** FLIGHT IN & OUT BASE CAMP WITH HELICOPTER – No 10 days jungle trekking (06 Days trekking in + 04 Days Trekking Out)!
*** PRICE IS NETT, NON COMMISSIONABLE & CONFIDENTIAL FOR YOU
*** EXCLUDE AIRFARE
Airfare Bali – Timika – Bali: USD 585 / Person Nett
* BASED ON GARUDA INDONESIA AIRLINES ECONOMY CLASS
* PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON CLASS AVAILABILITY
Single Supplement: BASED ON SINGLE HOTEL & SINGLE TENT
* Only Apply if you want Room alone / do not have friend to share room. Apply automatically when you sign in alone.
* Valid For Hotel Only, Based on Itinerary Above (NOT VALID FOR TENT SHARING)
Down Payment= USD 4,500 / Person Nett (Settled Soon to Confirmed and Secured Your Place )
Final Payment= REST AMOUNT (Settled 1 MONTH BEFORE Departure Date)
Airfare Payment= USD 585 / Person Nett (Settled Together with Final Payment)
Single Supplement= BASED ON SINGLE HOTEL & SINGLE TENT
*** MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FLEXIBLE TICKET (INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT) FOR YOUR RETURN
The program cost inclusive of:
* Helicopter Flight TIMIKA – Carstensz Base Camp v.v
* Full Guiding Expedition (Guide / Cook = Guide will cook for you)
* All land transfer
* MAXIMUM Luggage FOR HELICOPTER FLIGHT= 15 KG / PERSON
* FREE Luggage Allowance FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHT = 20 KG / PERSON
* Hotel in Bali = 04 NIGHTS, 04* Hotel, SINGLE SHARING in DELUXE Room.
* Hotel in Jakarta = Same as Bali / if start and end from Jakarta
* Hotel in TIMIKA = Maximum 02 NIGHTS, SINGLE SHARING in standard room.
* Full board meals in Papua (Timika & Carstensz)
* Team climbing equipment
* Team camping equipment (EACH CLIMBER HAVE PRIVATE TENT FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT & LUXURIOUS PRIVACY)
* Dining Utensils
* Satellite Phone for Emergency Condition
* Permit & donation
The program cost is not inclusive of:
* Any Over Weight in the Helicopter Flight
* Helicopter RTB Cost= USD 3,600 / RTB Flight. Helicopter RTB Cost / Person= USD 1,200 / Person
* Any kind of insurances (Medical & Evacuation, Helicopter Pick Up, etc)
*** Helicopter pickup cost:
CAMOV / MI Helicopter from Timika= USD 19,000 / Flight (DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY)
** Only valid when Helicopter Currently Available in Timika. Helicopter cost excluding RTB Cost.
BELL Helicopter from Nabire= USD 15,000 / Flight (DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY), 300 KG Capacity
** Including Hotel & Arrangement until arrived back at Jakarta / Bali. Helicopter Cost excluding RTB Cost.
Helicopter is NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE (Cost Describe only to give idea if somehow the HELICOPTER Available), COST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The availability of Helicopter for pickup / evacuation / replaced helicopter that currently use / backup purposes is not our responsibility. Consider as FORCE MAJOR CONDITION.
Helicopter LOADING CAPACITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING HELICOPTER POLICY.
* Climbers EXTEND COST FOR STANDBY IN TIMIKA (USD 90 / Person / NIGHT) if should waiting in Timika more than 03 Nights due all FORCE MAJOR situation (Weather, Political, Security, Government Policy, etc)
* Cost that occurred if you should return earlier from The Expedition
* VISA (USD 35 for 30 days ON ARRIVAL VISA), Airport Tax
* Any Over Weight Charge for flight Bali (USD 5/ KG) / Jakarta (USD 7/ KG) – Timika v.v
* Any cost happen due to the flight delay / cancellation
* Meals Outside Papua
* Hotel cost if you come and return before and over the climbing schedule
* Personal climbing equipment & gear (every climber must bring personal equipment & gears that listed, check the list below)
* Porter in the Expedition.
* Tip, Telephone, Bar, Laundry and any personal expense.
Personal Climbing Equipment & Gears:
1 Duffle Bag 60 Liter size or more (Back Pack is also fine if you do not have duffle bag)
1 Day pack for your valuable thing and summit attack
1 Climbing Helmet–
1 Goggles / Glasses (100% Anti UV)
1 Head lamp with Battery + EXTRA BATTERY (no power supply in Carstensz Pyramid for charging battery)
1 Seat Harness
1 Jummers (Ascending Jummers, Left or Right Jummers – chose your strongest hand)
4 Carabineer, delta, screw gate / auto lock
1 Descendeur (figure 8)
Several Sling, Coxtail and Webbing.
1 pairs of mountaineering boots for summit (VIBRAM sole / other stronger material)
2 Pairs of Gloves (1 for Base Camp, 1 for summit attack that suitable & strong for rappelling & climbing )
2 Pairs of Socks (1 for Base Camp, 1 for summit attack suitably thermal insulation)
Raincoat, mountain gears (waterproof windbreaker for summit and summit pant – GORETEX recommended) and reasonable cloth
Sun Block Cream
Sleeping Bag & Mattress (Good one for your comfort)
Reading book / board game / Card Game / Music Player / Gadget to fill free time in case weather delays happen during in Timika or in Yellow Valley.
Extra power/battery (no power supply in Carstensz Pyramid) for music player or gadget to anticipated weather condition that delays HELICOPTER Flight.
Your favorite snacks (snacks that feel like home)
DAY 00/26 FEB:
DAY 01/27 FEB:
DAY 02/28 FEB:
DAY 03/29 FEB:
DAY 04/01 MAR: Acclimatization at Base Camp